Just got this saw with a 50" Biesemeyer fence and router table insert. Found this great deal on Craigslist. When I got this thing hole and powered it on I noticed there was a problem. The arbor bearings were bad. Took me a few days to figure out a good way to replace those. Finally I decided to use a bearing puller separator from Harbor Freight. Not that I wanted to but because they were the only ones that had a tool big enough and long enough to pull them off and pull the new bearing all the way on again.
next up is the mods.
1. PALS system add-on.
2. Industrial power switch mod, akin to my drill press.
3. Built in 12ga extension cord for Table saw and router add-on.
4. Build on a folding extension table.
5. Build in dust collection for both router and TS.
6. Add Industrial switch for router.
7. Add more drawers for storage.
1. This Product from In-Line Industries seems like a great idea.
2. Again I used the switch from a craftsman product. And to meet electrical requirements I got it out of a matching powered table saw of
Obviously in progress...
As of 12/7/10